RHS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Conditions Apply. Taxes Extra.
- Offer valid on select products from participating brand / categories.
- Brands / Categories not participating in the offer will be sold at MRP.
- Cashback offer applicable on minimum shopping of Rs.8000 at MRP / Rs.4000 net invoice amount.
- Cashback offer applicable only on net bill of Rs.4000 after adjusting all promotional / discount vouchers/gifting products (American Tourister/VIP/Converse Bag and Koryo Products).
- Maximum cashback per bill / mobile number will be Rs.4000/- only.
- Cashback will be given as monthly credits in Central Wallet powered by Future Pay.
- The cash back offer will be applicable as follows:
|Buy Worth (MRP)
||We Pay* (50% Cashback)
||Rs.100 x 2 x 10 Months
||Rs.150 x 2 x 14 Months**
- Rs. 2000 Cashback will be given as Rs. 100 credit twice a month for ten months, starting Feb’20 to Nov’20. First Rs.100 credit will be given on 1st of each month & will be valid till 15th of each month. Second Rs.100 credit will be given on 16th of each month and will be valid till end of each month.
- Rs. 4000 Cashback will be given as Rs. 150 credit twice a month for thirteen months, starting Feb’20 to Feb’21. First Rs.150 credit will be given on 1st of each month & will be valid till 15th of each month. Second Rs.150 credit will be given on 16th of each month and will be valid till end of each month. **Last credit in the fourteenth month will be Rs.100 instead of Rs.150, which will be given on 1st of Mar’20 & will be valid till 15th Mar’21.
- Unused cashback amount will expire on the dates as mentioned above.
- Customer has to provide name and contact number to the cashier & Download Future pay app from Google Play store to avail Central Wallet credits.
- Offer valid once per mobile number during the offer period.
- Credit Note value is not be valid in this offer.
- Central reserves the rights to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer without notice.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company & the decision of the company shall be final.
- All disputes subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.